| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Djibouti in November is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 22.4mm (0.9in) of H2O precipitates across on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Djibouti are nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:38 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djibouti November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Djibouti, Djibouti
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Djibouti:
- Toker, Sudan - 961.2 kms (597.3 miles) NW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 914.7 kms (568.4 miles) NW
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia - 598 kms (371.6 miles) N
- Aroma, Sudan - 893.5 kms (555.3 miles) WNW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 603.6 kms (375.1 miles) NW
- Kassala, Sudan - 849.7 kms (528 miles) WNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 917.5 kms (570.2 miles) WNW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 618 kms (384 miles) NW
- El Showak, Sudan - 857 kms (532.6 miles) WNW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 884.5 kms (549.6 miles) WNW
- Assab, Eritrea - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) NNW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 988.9 kms (614.5 miles) W
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 631.2 kms (392.2 miles) W
- Damazin, Sudan - 955 kms (593.4 miles) W
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 554.9 kms (344.8 miles) WSW
- Negele, Ethiopia - 795.6 kms (494.4 miles) SSW